Car shows- slight rant

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Car shows- slight rant
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 16:44:30 -0700
Just to chime in, I try to encourage as many friends as possible to put
their cars on the field no matter what condition.  In my opinion it's a lot
more fun to see cars in various stages of restoration/condition than to see
one "perfect" car after another.  Plus there's a lot to talk about with each
other about how to do various projects that need to be done.  So PLEASE, try
to encourage the rough cars to join the field.
Also you may just get a surprise - I have won a silver and a bronze plaque
at recent Triumphests.  If you know me and my car, you know what I mean - I
was shocked!

Peter Arakelian - "71 TR6 Daily Driver (and show participant)
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.
(805) 681-3400 x3214
(805) 692-2510 - Fax