Re: Car shows- slight rant

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car shows- slight rant
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 04:48:36 -0700 (PDT)
I didn't take the message the same way.

I thought it was more of a complaint about the entry fee costs.
Essentially that all the non contenders were chipping in to buy the winners
trophys.

I can understand that.
My cars will not ever win show awards.
Personally I like looking at the drivers much more than the prize contenders.

I also like the idea of a car MEET instead of a car show.

You can have a show and give awards . . . but if you want the daily drivers on
the display field . . . don't charge $25 for the privilage.

Scott Tilton
TR6 everyday in Leesburg, VA