Re: Electric Fan

To: "triumphs (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric Fan
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 23:16:48 -0700
Would someone please tell me how an electric fan pulls power away from the
engine???

Sure it requires power to run, but that alternator is running all the time
anyway.  The electricity is coming from the battery and
being replenished by the alternator.  The only effect that running an electric
fan has on the engine (as far as I can see) is that a
large power drain might steal some power from the ignition system.

I'm all ears!!!

Joe Curry