Re: competition manual online

To: kentop@dakotacom.net
Subject: Re: competition manual online
From: greenman62@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:22:09 PDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

>From: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>

>Don't let fear of litigation rule your life.  Your business, maybe. Your
>life, no.  I'm just sharing info at a personal website. Keep it in
>perspective.
>
>Ken Bertschy
>Yo Ho Ho Ho, a pirate's life for me.

      There were only a few successful pirates... Most were either killed
      in the line of business, or died of disease or other "natural
      causes". Those lucky enough to be apprehended, once
      convicted were hung, tarred and left on the gibbet to rot in
      public view, as a lesson to those who might be tempted  into their
      lifestyle.

      Of course your mileage may vary...

     Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois