Re[2]: Sandblasting Questions

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "keithmcgahan@hotmail.com" <keithmcgahan@hotmail.com>, "Jim Barbuscia" <Jim.Barbuscia@West.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re[2]: Sandblasting Questions
From: "Ross Vincenti" <RVincenti@lbfc.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 16:58 -0800
Keith wrote:
> I have been looking into have TR4 sandblasted.  [snip]
(1)My first questions is should I remove the Tub from the frame and have
the frame sandblasted. [snip]
Yes.  It will make it much easier to paint it properly and protect it from
the elements.

[snip](2) My second question is what have other people paid to have> there
car sandblasted.[snip]
In SoCal, figure about $650 to $850.  I don't think Seattle should be any
higher.

[snip](3) My third question is I have the option from a few > places to do
it by any hourly rate, does any know about how long it take to > sandblast
a TR4.[snip]
Probably about 4 to 6 hours.

[snip](4) My final questions, I live in Seattle, WA, does anybody > know of
a good place to have this done in Seattle.[snip]
Nope.  Sorry.

Ross Vincenti
Temporarily Triumph-less