Re: Paint and brake fluid

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint and brake fluid
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
Okay. I capitulate and I'm doubling back on my
previous statements. If Silicone is good enough for
Tiny Tim, it's good enough for my car.

Now, when you say "not neccessary to rebuild all of
the components", exactly what items need to be removed
for thorough cleaning and what can be left on the car
and "flushed" with the denatured alcohol? (Or does
your definition of easy include the total dismanteling
of the brake hydraulics).

I've already installed the braided stainless brake
lines.

-Terry
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/