Re: Paint and brake fluid

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Paint and brake fluid
From: Howard Allen <Howard.Allen@fairchildsemi.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 14:49:04 -0400
Hi Jeff;
I am interested in your advice because I am sick of repainting everytime
I spill some brake fluid.
I do believe that DOT5 has a significant drawback in that it atracts
moisture, so advice I have seen
is that you should drain your system once a year to eliminate potential
for corrosion.

Can you confirm or straighten me out on this issue?

regards
Howard in Maine