Re: TR3 Rear Springs

To: AMACE@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: TR3 Rear Springs
From: jerry@tr2.com (Jerome Kaidor)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 08:02:53 -0800 (PST)
Andy Mace wrote:

> Paul, granted you've already gone to a lot of trouble to get the one
> spring off and you probably don't want to go through it again with the
> other side, but since you're half-way there, why not get new springs and

**** This year at Triumphest, I stood *this close* to a set of brand new
TR3 springs.  Only the fact that the spouse stood nearby prevented me
from reflexively reaching for the wallet.  Even now, a set of new springs
for the Clankster seems like a Good Idea.

    But I bet that the available springs are the TR3A kind, with the
spacers on the passenger side.  Anybody know if these would be OK for
a 2?

                                     - Jerry Kaidor