RE: Pre-'75 car choices

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pre-'75 car choices
From: "Michael McAvoy" <thedoc@premier1.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:26:48 -0800
From: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>

> How about a Karmen Ghia?

This made me think of the old Volvo coupes from the late 60's/early 70's.  I
think they were just called the 1800 or something, not entirely sure.  Look
a bit like a Karman Ghia with a Jaguarish front end, and fins on the rear.

I've always liked the looks, but don't really know anything about them.  I
have never really had the chance to check one out, never seen one
autocrossing.  If the performance is up to the looks, it might be an
interesting car.  Is this the one I see listed in DSP?  Just hard to find
and a bit too old for me to actually want one.

- Michael McAvoy