Re: Pre-'75 car choices

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "autox list"
Subject: Re: Pre-'75 car choices
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 00:47:40 -0600
From: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>

>HEY!!  I owned 2 very good Quantums.

Me too.  Both 1987 Quantum Syncro all-wheel-drives with the Audi 5-banger.

>My favorite, the '84 Wolfsburg
>Edition, had the 5 banger Audi engine as was great for cruising all night
at
>130mph with the moonroof open and the radio blaring Golden Earring songs.

What, there is more than just "Radar Love"?

Reminds me of my Corvette buddy who can tow 650 miles without repeating a
Meatloaf song on his pickup's tape player.

Hmm.  My spell-checker wanted to change "Meatloaf" to "Metalloid".  Wonder
if that means something.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.