Re: Pre-'75 car choices

To: "Burns, James B." <James.Burns@jhuapl.edu>,
Subject: Re: Pre-'75 car choices
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:06:39 -0600
Plans to use it a general fun toy car for commuting on nice days
>> and maybe some autox and track days.  Here is a list I came up with.  Any
>> other good suggestions?
>>
>> 1. Datsun 240Z (great performance potential, still turns heads)
>> 2. BMW 2002 (one of my personal favorites)
============================
Ooh, neat choices.  And for the really power hungry I hear a SBC easily fits
into the Z-car chassis'.

How early did VW start making the water pumper cars like Rabbits and
Sciroccos?    How about an old VW Squareback?  ;^)  I saw one for sale on
Ebay today.  Air cooled VWs are cool and can make decent power for their
car's weight.  How about a Karmen Ghia?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T  (4 door)