Re: Radiators

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Radiators
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 20:19:25 -0500
Thanks, Dick, just as I thought. Can't understand why re-coring costs
more than a new stock radiator but life is full of mysteries, no? I
had also been curious if running a tweaked engine would cause the
radiator
to be stressed in normal operation. Guess that, even if that was true, I
could
always add an electric fan later.

Thanks again,

Dave Friedlander