Re: what's in a name and the "guy code"

To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: what's in a name and the "guy code"
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:02:16 -0500
At 1:16 PM 7/11/01 S800Racer@aol.com wrote:
>Let me get this straight - WST is out there frolicking with "lady de
>jour" and he wants everyone to hold any and all public comment lest we
>somehow complicate his love life?  Why does he deserve special treatment and
>exemption from general razzing?  I thought the TT list was a place where one
>and all were free to speak their mind (if they have one) without fear of
>censorship?  This whole episode has a dark and tyrannical shade to it.

Be it hereby Resolved that, in order to preserve List regularity and other
valued freedoms enjoyed by all thereon, all further exchanges of TT-related
internet information between one William Severin Thompson and any current or
future candidate(s) for the position of the next "ex-Mrs. Thompson" shall be
limited to said individual's personal e-mail addresses, website addresses and
other such pertinent TT team information, asserted and unasserted, known and
unknown, suspected and unsuspected, which now exists, or has existed, that
shall in no way, as a result of the sharing of such information, yield any
result that would diminish the future free speech of TT-Listers world-wide,
as was enjoyed by all in the recent and memorable past. Any communication,
notice or demand of any kind that any party may desire to give or serve upon
the supporters of this Resolution, regarding the enforcement of same, shall
be in writing, addressed to all list members at team-thicko@autox.team.net

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///