RE: what's in a name and the "guy code"

To: "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>,
Subject: RE: what's in a name and the "guy code"
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:38:08 -0400
Where do you stand on WST?

Also, as long as we are deep into lexicography, shed a little enlightenment
on the name of you new chariot......Redrum.....

Is this to be pronounced as Red rum? or is it Re drum? Or just to be really
different like Re dr um. (not that a guy with a middle name of Severin would
every do anything a little different)

Further, can we assume from the fact that you are having such a candid
discussion about recent  women in your life that you have successfully
burned all bridges with any who might be reading the list and that you are
planning to start afresh, so to speak, and you just don't want anymore of us
ruin your future chances?

Maybe the answer to your problem is in the proposed new TT Flags. Why don't
you get different colored flags to fly from your trailer to let us know the
status of the Lady de jur? For example, red could mean a brand new one.
Yellow could mean one that had been with you before, but not at the last
event. Green could mean that it was the same one you had last time and you
could use black in case you get remarried. I am sure there are a few other
colors that could convey meaning, but I doubt if you would have any need for
a white one.

Well this ought to get an interesting thread started.

The Scoutmaster.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///