Re: what's in a name and the "guy code"

To: mikerosen@home.com, gerrybraz@voyager.net
Subject: Re: what's in a name and the "guy code"
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:16:29 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/01 8:05:19 AM, mikerosen@home.com writes:

<< that would be "lady de jour" as in soupe de jour ...soup of the day.
Perhaps un femme de nuit would make good company >>

    Let me get this straight - WST is out there frolicking with "lady de
jour" and he wants everyone to hold any and all public comment lest we
somehow complicate his love life?  Why does he deserve special treatment and
exemption from general razzing?  I thought the TT list was a place where one
and all were free to speak their mind (if they have one) without fear of
censorship?  This whole episode has a dark and tyrannical shade to it.

    Doug Meis

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///