RE: what's in a name and the "guy code"

To: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: what's in a name and the "guy code"
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:20:07 -0500
Ahh...leave it to the Scoutmaster (accused, never convicted) to out such a
spin on things...

Red-rum,  (murder spelled backwards...) like in the movie The Shining,
where a guy goes crazy and tries to kill people with an axe... (don't look
now Gerry)

At 04:38 PM 7/10/2001 -0400, Gerald Brazil wrote:
>Where do you stand on WST?
>
>Also, as long as we are deep into lexicography, shed a little enlightenment
>on the name of you new chariot......Redrum.....
>
>Is this to be pronounced as Red rum? or is it Re drum? Or just to be really
>different like Re dr um. (not that a guy with a middle name of Severin would
>every do anything a little different)
>
>Further, can we assume from the fact that you are having such a candid
>discussion about recent  women in your life that you have successfully
>burned all bridges with any who might be reading the list and that you are
>planning to start afresh, so to speak, and you just don't want anymore of us
>ruin your future chances?
>
>Maybe the answer to your problem is in the proposed new TT Flags. Why don't
>you get different colored flags to fly from your trailer to let us know the
>status of the Lady de jur? For example, red could mean a brand new one.
>Yellow could mean one that had been with you before, but not at the last
>event. Green could mean that it was the same one you had last time and you
>could use black in case you get remarried. I am sure there are a few other
>colors that could convey meaning, but I doubt if you would have any need for
>a white one.
>
>Well this ought to get an interesting thread started.
>
>The Scoutmaster.

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///