Re: what's in a name and the "guy code"

To: Mike Rosen <mikerosen@home.com>, Gerald Brazil
Subject: Re: what's in a name and the "guy code"
From: Lena <lflaherty65@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 07:34:01 -0700 (PDT)
 So basically, you're suggesting that Flounder not refer to his lady friends as
"the girl of the day" but as "a woman of the night"?  I'm afraid either way,
someone is bound to take offense.
  Mike Rosen <mikerosen@home.com> wrote: Gerald Brazil wrote:

> Maybe the answer to your problem is in the proposed new TT Flags. Why don't
> you get different colored flags to fly from your trailer to let us know the
> status of the Lady de jur? For example, red could mean a brand new one.
> Yellow could mean one that had been with you before, but not at the last
> event. Green could mean that it was the same one you had last time and you
> could use black in case you get remarried. I am sure there are a few other
> colors that could convey meaning, but I doubt if you would have any need for
> a white one.
>
> Well this ought to get an interesting thread started.
>
> The Scoutmaster.

SM:
that would be "lady de jour" as in soupe de jour ...soup of the day.
Perhaps un femme de nuit would make good company

Mike

-Lena
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

///