Merry Christmas

To: team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Merry Christmas
From: Black Bart <blackbart@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 06:54:59 -0600

                          Merry Christmas All!

Our "little" list has grown to over 60 subscribers!  Thank you all for
signing up.

Now, the real vintage race has its own record of race teams and names, etc etc.

I would like to keep track of the Teams/Cars/People of "our" list.

If you would, please send your team name, car(s) type, and general
geographic area.

(if your not on a race team, send me the details anyway...we can make just
about any car into a racer.....)

       Thank you, and again, on Behalf of Team Thicko...Merry Christmas!

Gary aka Black Bart
TT-MOD