Re: Religious War?... Help for a neophyte

To: ralex@unm.edu, harris_simmons@juno.com
Subject: Re: Religious War?... Help for a neophyte
From: LanceKL@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 20:15:50 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-11-02 13:34:35 EST, ralex@unm.edu (Robert K. Alexander)
writes:

<< Prof.  Darwin beleives she can explain this whole +4+ phenomenon as a case
 were some small herd of Lotuses (or Lotei) had strayed far beyond their
 normal range and had begun mating with the Morgans.  It appears that the
 Archaic Humans did not appreciate the resulting hybred (these folk appear to
 be very highly tradition-bound, abnormally so), hunted and killed the the
 quick-footed Lotus and finally sacrificed the hybred offspring before
further
 damage could be done. In this, she was very convincing; her interpretation I
 think is brilliant.

I have to agree with these recent findings by the well know SAE Darwin, in
that I have seen with my own eyes an offspring of this unnatural mating.
 There is a gentleman in the area of Atlanta, Georgia who has captured an
offspring and is currently setting it free to roam on the vintage race
circuits devouring the fleet of foot porshe 356. While it appears to be a
standard morgan, close examination of the innards reveals the internals of
the rare twin cam Loti.

A chilling site indeed.

Lance K. Lipscomb