Re: Religious War?... Help for a neophyte

To: LanceKL@aol.com
Subject: Re: Religious War?... Help for a neophyte
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 14:35:02 -0600
Lance,
As the 4/4 is the longest existing evolutionary Morgan line, and as the
+4+ demonstrates, not all branches survive the rigors of change due to
their lack of adaptability, it(the nobile 4/4) may indeed be the survivor
of the Morgans.  As a creationist, it is repugnant to argue in terms of
dubious evolutionary theory, particular when it comes to such a scoundrel
as Whitworth, who is well known to me, having just found that his 3/8
w(available from Dowidat, and given at TexMog as door prizes) is in
reality, little more than a poorly made and ill-fitting 11/16th S. A. E.
I do believe that the Great, but pointless, Morgan debate is in fact
religious in nature, but if argument is to be made on scientific ground
then the first problem is that although Leakey may find that there are
cess pools around Malvern, I do not think there are any Peat boggs.  If
indeed this is the case then there is a possibility that, like Whitworth,
he may have been further north, thus he may have been looking at a B. S.
A. and a GN and is making the same Piltdown error.  With the aquisition
of Rover by a European blight, the +8 may not survive.  The 4/4 is immune
to this blight and will be placed at risk only if a rupture takes place
with the blue oval or some other 4 cylinder germinator.  Whether or not
this is a religious or scientific argument, the survival of any
recognizable British vehicles is perhaps in question, due to the European
and Asian pressures placed on the U. K., which has perhaps lost it grip
on things since it went decimal and again has gone Labour(the folks who
insured the collapse of the Motor Cycle industry). All of our views
should be tempered with the thought that the Brits will abandoned their
individuality to become part of the mass blank face of Europe, from whom,
at their parliament, even state that English chocolate is not.  Thus
environment may be more of a factor than heredity.  Proof of 4/4's not
being the Neanderthal is that they, and their fine bone structure and
looks, did not evolve in a cave in France, but rather near some hills in
Worcester.
Chuck Harris,Peace unto all Morganist