Re: Religious War?... Help for a neophyte

To: harris_simmons@juno.com, FPS3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Religious War?... Help for a neophyte
From: LanceKL@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 10:09:34 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-10-31 08:20:32 EST, harris_simmons@juno.com writes:

<< Yes Fred, it is a religious issue.  And as a  born again, evangelical 4/4
 follower, I am aware that a study of the old religion is necessary to
 understand how things got to the glory that Morganist find themselves in
 at the present time. >>

As we get into this debate and study of "creationism" in regard to the
presence of the three wheeler, the 4/4, the Plus 4 and the + Plus 8 on this
planet, It would be wise to study the recent research of Dr. Leaky (we are
talking English cars here).

Dr. Leaky based upon his archeological digs in the area around Malvern , has
found  evidence that supports the theories of Dr. Whitworth Darwin in that
the Morgan was not created, but was an evolutionary process begining when the
first three wheeler climbed out of the peat bogs and developed a 4th wheel to
aid in its survival on paved roads.  Further evolution is evidenced in this
line by the Plus 4 and then finally "modern" Morgan, the Plus 8.

For a while the experts in evolution had surmised that they had found the
missing link between the +4 and Modern Mogan in the rare +4+.  Further
research showed that while the bone structure of the +4+ did show a lineage
between the +4 and the +8, the body stucture was deformed and the species was
doomed to extiction.

I am sorry to throw some scientific thought into this raging and pointless
theological debate, but science is science, facts are facts, and the 4/4 is
the neandrethal of the bunch.

Lance K. Lipscomb
1981 Plus 8 - (Currently being born again)