Re: Religious War?... Help for a neophyte

To: LanceKL@aol.com, harris_simmons@juno.com
Subject: Re: Religious War?... Help for a neophyte
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 12:27:27 -0500 (EST)
You must look at the larger picture...

If you do believe in evolution.

I believe that Dr Leaky is the one who first discovered (deep in the Malvern
Hills) the triangular wheel- this of course being an evolvement of the square
wheel, in that it had one less bump. As time went on, the wheel slowly
evolved into it's present shape with absolutely no corners.

We know that flying saucers are in our future.

According to Leaky, it is obvious that cars themselves must follow the same
path as the wheel. Haycarts and stagecoaches had four wheels at four corners
for gosh sakes. HFS's three wheelers were the obvious next step in evolution-
one less corner.

To support his theory he first points to the evolution of the  shape of
today's cars... Rounder and rounder. At this point in time we have cars with
almost no corners- a Miata or RX7 for example.

Yes four wheels underneith, but Leaky's theory is that the fourth wheel is
usless and will surely shrink and drop off  as cars evolve. A usless
appendage.
Again- to support his theory, he points out the evolution of the spare tyre.
There was the twin-spare, then a single... now look at present day cars...
their spares are little bitty shrunken things hid away in the boot.

Lance- creationism or evolution, makes no difference- the direction is the
same. You know that deep in your heart- in your subconcious- that you have a
desire to come back to the future and that your next car will be a three
wheeler.