Re: Religious War?... Help for a neophyte

To: "Charles A Harris" <harris_simmons@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Religious War?... Help for a neophyte
From: "Stephen F. Bauserman" <sbauserm@actsnet.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 19:14:20 -0600
Chuck and Will:

I have enjoyed the discourse on the 4/4.  I have tried to maintain my role
as a bystander (or maybe backslider since I too own a 4/4), but am unable to
do so.  It is my observation that your comments to the cause of the 4/4 may
bring to you the title of "4/4 evangelists."

I would encourage you though to not allow yourselves to be compromised as so
many other folks that have worn the mantle of evangelist.  I know Chuck to
be fully committed to the cause since Mitilda, I understand, only has wipers
and bumpers on the occasion of long trips.  This, of course could be the
beginnings of a disturbing trend.  Time will tell.

All I can say is as those committed to the longest production 4 wheel Morgan
we must keep the faith.  I am encouraged by your example, so I went out, put
the top down and took a long drive in your honor.

Steve Bauserman (fellow believer)
67 Morgan 4/4 Competition
83 Mercedes 300SD
96 Cherokee Country