Religious War..Hell, it's the CRUSADES

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, bob_bopp@classic.msn.com
Subject: Religious War..Hell, it's the CRUSADES
From: Grywiz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 19:39:36 -0500 (EST)
       As a newcomer to this discussion, let me first speak out against the
"Junk Science" that has been bandied about so frivolously of late.  I am
relieved to find that Sir Lancelot has injected the beginnings of serious
discourse.  Should one consider that the triangle is a more perfect iteration
of the tendency toward the future than the square, then one is tending toward
the line.....?red, starting, finishing, bottom?   Let us rather revere our
past as it is, than distort it.  The three wheel Morgan deserves evermore a
place in our hearts as the archaic, but wonderful, progenitor of all the
obviously superior four wheeled versions which are it's rightful heirs.
        As to the suggestion that the 4/4 could ever be even compared to it's
Big Brother, the +4,  again I would ask that we quit wasting our time on such
foolishness.  As I look out over the robust bonnet of Irene, ever ready to do
battle with lesser sorts (at least once we solve the dreaded Morgan Shake),
 I find it hard to believe that anyone other than a lowly cat-lover would
find the sleek and refined lines of the 4/4 to be preferable.  Ease of
finding parts be damned....I'm never going to drive a FORD, no matter what
costume!!!!!!