Re: Performance Questions

To: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>, buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Performance Questions
From: Jan Ben <ben@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 13:40:44 -0400
Hey Joe, guys...

It's nice to have a real mailing list,  and it's nice to have new blood here and
all...

BUT...   may I suggest  some "required" reading : the '84 hot rod article and
the
Newcastle's books.

Maybe we can set up an FAQ as well - I have a bunch of files w. all sorts of
info,
albeit poorly organised.
I am just afraid that if we get 90% of the traffic here asking the same basics
here
over and over, we'll lose Jim Allan, Wil,  RPI and our pro's from OZ...

Just being grouchy old man :)
Jan

PS.  I'll volunteer to make JPEGS of the HR and D+D article's, if we can find a
place
to put them on the ML server.