Re: Performance Questions

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Performance Questions
From: Dan Carrington <dc_grafx@microworks.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 07:17:20 -0700
FYI, Triumph actually made 2 different V8's.  One was the Buick-Rover
version and the other was the Stag's engine which was actually an engine
designed by mirroring the TR7 4 cylinder engine into a V8.  But I dare
you to try to find a local parts store that would know about it!

Dan Carrington
1977 White TR7, watching this list for my upcomming conversion
1994 Honda CBR900RR sportbike