Re: So what IS going to happen to the Miata in 2003?

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: Re: So what IS going to happen to the Miata in 2003?
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:24:40 -0700
the rotary has another advantage in that it is very compact, allowing you to
position the motor for a lower center of gravity and better weight
distribution.

there was talk of having driver control of the brake at EACH corner.  could
one learn to drive faster with individual brake control?  i bet they could.

-james c