Re: [Fwd: Neck brace]

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Neck brace]
From: "Joey Jarosz" <joey@hotngui.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:11:43 -0800
> Uh, no, you didn't!  That's different!  I hear those Corvettes are
> really fast, aren't they??

Boy, this is one brutal list... My reference to the fact that I drive a
vette was
strictly to give some context. Lots of torque and lots of weight does
generate
a ride that can be different than a smaller, lighter car.

> I just drive a Miata, it seems like all the
> Corvette drivers are just jerks who stand around talking about how great
> their cars are.

Corvettes are great, but that does not mean other cars aren't also just as
great. I personally like Miatas and would consider buying a Spec Miata
for the race track if I decide to get serious about getting my SCCA comp
license.

I repeat this is one brutal list... I am starting to understand what some
people
have been warning me about regarding this list. I think I'll just try to
quitely
sneak off into the darkness and find some other forum for my questions.

joey