Re: [Fwd: Neck brace]

To: "Joey Jarosz" <joey@hotngui.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Neck brace]
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 20:47:44 -0800
On Sunday, February 10, 2002, at 07:04 , Joey Jarosz wrote:

>> Sounds like you need an autox school? :)
>>

> Need a school, of course... Can never get too much education...
>
> Will school prevent my neck from snapping on some radical turns, nope.

It might prevent some of the turns from being so "radical"...

> (did
> I mention I also take my car to the road track and drag strip
> sometimes).

Uh, no, you didn't.  GIGO

> There are always going to be turns that when you have enough traction
> and
> more than enough horsepower (did I mention I drive a vette) that when
> taken
> will bounce you head around a little.

Uh, no, you didn't!  That's different!  I hear those Corvettes are
really fast, aren't they??  I just drive a Miata, it seems like all the
Corvette drivers are just jerks who stand around talking about how great
their cars are.  But I know a Miata can really snap your neck around on
occasion, I have to be really careful with the throttle, too.  So I can
only imagine what it must be like to drive a powerful car like a
Corvette!

> Okay, so I have gotten a whole bunch of opinions from people, most of
> which
> have never used a neck brace nor have any medical training. What I
> haven't
> gotten is an answer to my question about whether or not using the brace
> with
> an open face is a bad thing.

That wasn't your question.

> Oh well, I guess I should have learned my lesson by now...

I suspect that if it were going to happen it would have done so years
ago...

> Anyways, thanks to everyone for there input.
> joey

Later.

KeS