Re: [Fwd: Neck brace]

To: joey@hotngui.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Neck brace]
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:39:16 EST
<from:larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

                       Joey,
                         You need a full face helmet for a neck brace to work
properly.
The brace relys on the chin section of the full face helmet to stop your head
from snapping forward if you hit something. With an open face helmet it
offers no frontal collision protection. If your smart spend your money on
safety equipment first, then
speed equipment. Being the dead owner of a fast car isn't where you want to
be.
FWIW
                                                                  Larry

<< Subj:     [Fwd: Neck brace]