RE: finding parts

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: finding parts
From: "Carter Hendricks" <carter@i1.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:37:39 -0500
Larry Hoy wrote:

> I have been very lucky ... my local NAPA store
> has Margaret ...  She's forgotten more
> about parts than most of us know.

great!

> If I need a can of brake cleaner I'll run to the
> corner store, if I need real parts, I check with
> Margaret.

But why can't Margaret, and her store, get the
brake cleaner sale too?  It might be a little more
expensive, but mostly because the box stores don't
pay anyone a living wage and then screw their suppliers,
too.  But that local store needs all of your
business, not just the hard stuff.  : )

                                                --Carter