RE: [TR] Theft Prevention

To: "list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Theft Prevention
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:37:20 -0700
> If the car is a TR then you probably do want it back.  But if it's
> your average commodity Tercel or Accord or Chevy or Ford or whatever
> and a chop shop works on it for a day,

So your point is that LoJack increases the chances you will get the car back
after it's been through a chop shop; without increasing the chances you will get
it back before then ?

If the car is insured, the ins co must either declare it a total loss, or
restore it to the same condition it was in before the loss.  Even if you wind up
selling it for scrap, I don't see how getting the car back is worse than not
getting it back.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org