Re: A paradox, was: Designer leaks

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A paradox, was: Designer leaks
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@pop.mail.rcn.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:42:51 -0400
On 9 Jul 2003 at 19:54, Bob labuz wrote:

> Jim, Joe and the rest...
>   I believe. An ale like Saranac's Pale Ale does have a better flavor
> cool but not cold in my opinion. I have also heard beer experts say that
> one shouldnt drink beer to cool off, but to enjoy the flavor!

I completely agree!  Except that my favorite brew is Sam Adams Boston
Ale consumed slowly, cool, not cold.  (Neither shaken nor stirred.)
I just wish the standard bottle was a full pint instead of just 12
oz.

For something really different, check out the Atlantic Brewing
Company's Blueberry Ale.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller@pop.rcn.com