Re: Fred's driving

To: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fred's driving
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:48:57 -0600
No offence, (he said, assertively) but I was really expecting someone to
rise to the bait when I mentioned Stirling, et al.

By the way, my favorite roundabouts are the large ones in central London -
Trafalgar Square, Hyde Park Corner etc.  After midnight, whne the traffic
dies down, you can really have a good "dice" with the boy racers.