Re: Fuel Leak...again!

To: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Leak...again!
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 11:53:46 -0500
Cc: Brian Sanborn <sanborn@net1plus.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Mine is also rubber, however, the gasket on my car when I got it was
rubber, and had hardened to the point where it no longer sealed. I
replaced it with a cork gasket, which worked find to begin with , but
after sitting for a while, it shrank, and no longer sealed. Now I'm back
to a new rubber gasket.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -