Re: Fuel Leak...again!

To: triumphs%autox.team.net%CCG@com
Subject: Re: Fuel Leak...again!
From: naldous@ccgmail.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:58:01 -0500 2000) at 11/07/2000 10:04:32 AM
I think you should let a qualified person deal with it.  Just buy me a
ticket and I will fly up and  acquire the car.  It will take extensive
research, lots of road driving and so you probably wont get the car back
for quite a while but I assure you it will be fixed!

Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>@autox.team.net on 11/07/2000 11:00:06
AM

Please respond to Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>

Sent by:  owner-triumphs@autox.team.net