Re: Moss quality

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss quality
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 16:29:14 -0700
>TRF would get more of my business if I could only figure out what parts
>they had and could easily describe what I want to the sales person.  But
>I've been begging Chares for a TR3 catalogue for over 15 years now.

Gee. I've been ordering from TRF for 11 years now with no problems. They
made it really clear from the beginning that the right way to do business
with them was to buy a reprint of the factory parts book (I think it was
about $20) and order using the factory parts numbers. That way there
is absolutely no confusion .. and you don't have to deal with the various
mistakes in the Moss books.

This isn't hard. Really, it's not. Besides, which, having the factory
parts book has been *very* useful for things that Moss doesn't bother
to cover...