RE: Moss Quality

To: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss Quality
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 09:50:36 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

I think this started as comments about Moss UK which had been a
different business all together.  I think Moss USA just bought
Moss UK.

I have had some good and bad experiences with Moss USA.  The vast
majority have been all good... but occasionally I get a part that
is just off-the-wall bad quality or totally not the right thing.
Moss take it right back but it is a big "pain in the ass" to ship
it back. But Moss has more inventory when you need it and carries
a lot more of the detail parts... that TRF doesn't.  So I am glad
that Moss is there and use them when they fill the need.  Don...
BTW  I recently had a Moss vs. TRF interior kit comparison and
the quality of the Moss kit was good... but the TRF kit was
noticeably better and spot on for originality.

TRF is THE best source for TR parts...  I just wish like crazy
that they were out of there problems so the availability was
better.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site