Moss Quality

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Moss Quality
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 22:42:14 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
We all give TRF the bad rap supply-wise, but their quality has always been
uncompromising. I will say however, in defense of Moss, their (Moss')
interior kits are of a superior quality.

The only time that a TRF part was of an inferior quality, they admitted that
they had sourced it from Moss.

Now, if he can only hang on long enough...

Don Sforza      Connecticut Triumph Register      KA1WV
Found a Morgan... film at 11