Re: Converting a Stag tach to function with a V6

To: DANMAS@aol.com, 105671.471@compuserve.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Converting a Stag tach to function with a V6
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 00:52:50 EDT
Cc: McGaheyRx@aol.com
In a message dated 03-Aug-99 19:20:44 Eastern Daylight Time, DANMAS@aol.com
writes:

> Ah, yes, somebody is now actually making sense.  That'll do it!  Just think
>  how much money you'll save from not having to convert the tach.

If the DPO had not already converted it I would love to do that.  Of course
after I win the Florida lottery.  Hope I can convert the tach "on the cheap."
 Yeah, right.  Cheers.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner) and now she's getting contrary.
Been acting up a little lately.  I think she suspects something -- about the
"new" Stag.  I gotta watch it.  Damn - women and cars.