Re: Converting a Stag tach to function with a V6

To: gprtech@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: Converting a Stag tach to function with a V6
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:10:33 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, stag-digest@digest.net
In a message dated 03-Aug-99 07:33:48 Eastern Daylight Time,
gprtech@frontiernet.net writes:

> I would get a TR6 tach and adapt that. It looks the same and is already
>  calibrated for a 6 cylinder.

George, Maybe some one has a 6 cylinder tach they are trying to get rid of
(anyone?).  I had a lead on one in New Zealand but it does NOT look the same.
 We were going to do a straight swap and and he would use my 8 cylinder tach
for his 2.5 saloon -- hmmm, maybe he and I could swap innards (Dean?) -- I
never thought of that.  Thanks again.  Cheers.

Art Kelly