Re: TR6 Tires

To: "Hutmacher, Greg" <ghutmacher@stanleyworks.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'Robert Laing'" <robertla@interchange.ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: TR6 Tires
From: "John F. Browder" <jbrowder@usit.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:39:39 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have bought two sets of "Blem" redlines from Coker.  Honestly, I am not
sure I can find the imperfection on most.  They clain that is the condition
of all, but I closely inspected each tire on delivery.  I guess I'm lucky
living near Chattanooga, I was able to inspect and pick up in person.

John F. Browder
Knoxville
70-76 TR-6's (10 of them!)(Still lookin' for the right '69)
1960 AH 3000 BT7 (For Sale)
1995 NSX-T