Re: TR6 Tires

To: Robert Laing <robertla@interchange.ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: TR6 Tires
From: "Dr. Robert Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 16:01:45 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
It probably would help to resell the car, depending on who the buyer is.  From
my perspective,  a TR6 with Michelin redlines is worth less than one without.
I used these tires for a very short time (the car came with them, and yes, I
was a novice to Triumphs, but was impressed that it had such nice looking and
original tires on it when I bought it, so maybe you are right in your
thinking).  However, I would not drive a 6 with them again.  I still have the
tires, but they are in the garage, and I have more modern and better handling
tires on the car.

Robert Carley
73 TR6