Re: TR6 wiring help please !!

To: jaltman@altlaw.com
Subject: Re: TR6 wiring help please !!
From: "Mark S. Lepore, M.D." <Sirmoog@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 11:08:57 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
jaltman@altlaw.com wrote:

> Try some steel wool on the fingers that hold some of the marker or parking
> lights on place and see if cleaning them up
> brings some to life.  With power disconnected, and good bulbs installed,
> there should be no resistance to ground from the red (or red/wht in the
> instrument lights) to ground.

Jim,I don't think that is it because everything worked well before I changed the
switch.
Should there be an ohm reading across the rheostat regardless of what the light
switch is doing?
I just tried to get the light on by connecting the presumed brown/white to the
red/green, and got no lights on, but did get a 12v reading, which tells me the
brown/white must be correct.  This is a puzzle - those marker lights should be
going on, dammit!
Thanks for any advice,
Sirmoog