Re: MGB vs. Spitfire!!

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: MGB vs. Spitfire!!
From: Chris Rodgers <The.4.Rodgers@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 1998 23:30:38 +1300
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Triumph represents forward thinking, Bravery, Style, the will to be
different.

'Octagon' badged cars represent pretentiousness (MG after all only
stands for Morris Garages) and pretence that a parts-bin engineered can
honestly call itself a real car.  (MGB's have Morris Marina door
handles, what class!!)

They may be reliable with their hackneyed,
produced-in-plague-like-proportions engines, but I personally find them
tedious and getting far more praise than they deserve.

Give me an 'unreliable' Stag or PI (myths generated by stupid pig headed
mechanics) with real character and grace, anyday.

Chris