Re: MGB vs. Spitfire!!

To: "Thomas A. Strange" <jantoms@vbe.com>, lennon80@usa.net
Subject: Re: MGB vs. Spitfire!!
From: "otmc@bc1.com" <otmc@bc1.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 17:15:45 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brian,

Having owned both, I would go for the Spit with your end purpose in mind.
For access to the bits that make it go, the Spit has the B beat hands down.
Another advantage of the Spit is that the interior approaches the B in
size, while not having the same big sportscar feel. I find my Spit to be
far more nimble than both the B and the Midget that I owned & far more than
the MGA. I hope this helps although I am not sure how unbiased I am. To
date I have owned more beasts from Abingdon than Triumphs, but I have
enjoyed my ex-TR4 and my current Spit more than them.

Mark Milotay