RE: MGB vs. Spitfire!!

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MGB vs. Spitfire!!
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 12:48:05 -0700

I disagree with the Rolex analogy. Rolexes are big lumpy (usually loose
fitting) chunks of metal dangling from gentlemen's (and ladies') wrists.
(Ever notice how many sports team coaches (football - north amercian
flavor, basketball, etc) and sports announcers (again north amercian)
wear them? You think these guys drive Ferraris? They don't look to me
like they do.

How about the Rolexes you can get with diamonds and other jewels pasted
all over them. Nice. If you live in Vegas (or go there for all of your
vacations).

For watch analogies maybe Patek-Phillipe or something like that. Much
sleeker and cleaner looking.

By the way, this is all tongue in cheek...

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada