Re: "HELP" non lbc

To: Mike Welch <mike@componentscience.net>
Subject: Re: "HELP" non lbc
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 03:18:32 -0700 (PDT)
Humm, I went to www.download.com and searched for
google toolbar and then read all the negative feedback
on it....seems like they add a lot of embedded stuff
to their own advertisers....was shocked that one guy
said his credit card was charged...Oh, i added a
couple of little thingys that let you right click on
any web page that will load e-bay or google search
engine, like when i need to find explanation of
something fast or a part for sale cheap
(hint:overdrive :-) )
All computers should have Adaware installed as a
default instead of MSN messenger....hehehehe

Donald Stike

 P.S I still have popup killer and its great...along
with all my trumpet winsock stuff and Mosaic we used
with windows for workgroups before Bill rethought the
internet thingy (was going to be a passing fad), and
decided to write internet explorer.

oh well, back to spittys