Re: "HELP" non lbc

To: David Mayer <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: "HELP" non lbc
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:58:40 -0700 (PDT)
I agree with the Adaware program....Somewhere along
the line I got a program called Popup Killer ver 1.43
and it works great. You first have to add the popup to
the list as they pop up, then if they ever come up
again,they are killed with a shotgun blast :-)

Don't know about Google toolbar, have heard that
google and several are using an embedded type of pop
up command to display ads...I always check with
download.com before installing "Freeware" to see if
they say it cantains such garbage as Gator and other
trash...

Donald Stike