RE: "HELP" non lbc

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: "HELP" non lbc
From: "Jim Holmgren" <jholmgren@advertising.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:05:50 -0400
I'll agree with Greg and Paul.  We install the Google toolbar on all our
client machines (~500 PCs), it blocks popups very well.  Never had a
problem with it.  Free and easy.

Fred - you may also have a spyware/adware problem.  If so, I recommend
AdAware or SpyBot.  Although there are many, many others out there as
well...these are just 2 I'm familiar with and comfortable recommending.

-Jim
'75 Spitfire 1500

Jim Holmgren MCSE, CCNA
Sr. Network Engineer